Toy - Figurine
ABOUT THE COURSE
Experience the thrill of being a sculptor in this 2-Day workshop that consists of two components from carving to painting:
(1) Carving – Plaster is considered the easiest material for any child to experience the thrill of a real sculptor! Put your child to the challenge of carving their very own toy figurine within 3 hrs. Your child will learn the art of subtractive sculpting with the use of tools and close guidance of a professional artist to create a toy figurine out of plaster block.
(2) Painting – Learn the art of colour mixing, painting with shades and tones to bring the toy figurine to life in this 90 mins session.
FEEs & schedule
Workshop day 1 Time :
• 9 am - 12 pm (3hrs)
Workshop day 2 Time :
• 9am - 10.30am / 10.30am - 12.00pm (1.5hrs)
You can choose your preferred session:
• Wed : 12 & 19 Jun / 19 & 26 Jun
• Thu : 13 & 20 Jun / 20 & 27 Jun
• Fri : 14 & 21 Jun / 21 & 28 Jun
* Only 6 seats are available for each time slots.
Workshop fees: $160 per pax
*Inclusive of materials and tools rental
Terms & Conditions
• Advance booking of classes required.
• There will be no refund for those who wish to withdraw their participation.
• The promotion is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-applicable with other promotions or discounts.
• Customer may postpone the workshop on other available time slots with at least one week notice.
• Artz Graine reserves the right to amend, postpone or cancel (full refund) the fees with prior notice to all participants.