Recreational Summer Holiday Camps
- Class Duration: 60 min
- Number of Sessions: 5
- Address: The Yard Jurong - 10 Science Centre Road , #01-03 , 609079
- By: The Yard
- Recommended Age: 3 years and above
- Subject: Sports & Fitness
S$ 456.60Early Bird - $ 406.60
- Phone: 68168002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE COURSE
Non-competitive classes and experience each different disciplines!
Focusing on building fitness, strength and a greater understanding of the core gymnastic elements of the traditional Olympic gymnastics events; vault, bars, beam, floor, as well as strength and flexibility
Trampolinists will develop strength and awareness to perform foundational jumps, basic and intermediate body landing skills, somersaulting concepts through a mix of fun and technically sound practices.
Combining the rigor of gymnastics with creative acrobatic flair, The Yard's freestyle gymnastics programme teaches students, in a safe environment, an impressive array of acrobatic skills.
Tumbling focuses on floor, vault and tumbles track skills. Classes work towards the prerequisites, progressions, and drills for rolls, cartwheels, round-offs, walkovers, handsprings (front and back) and aerial skills.
Children learn a combination of flips, rolls jumps and kicks. Strength and agility are tested through obstacle courses and various training techniques on their path to becoming ninjas.
Terms & Conditions
• First come first serve basis.
• Advance booking of classes required.
• The promotion is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-applicable with other promotions or discounts.
• The Yard Jurong & The Yard Dempsey reserves the right to change the promotion at their own discretion.